Towards an efficient and low carbon economy post-2012: opportunities and barriers for foreign companies in the Russian energy market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 17 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Vine, Edward, 2006. "Energy service companies in European countries: Current status and a strategy to foster their development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1818-1832, September.
- I. Bashmakov, 2009. "Russian Energy Efficiency Potential," Problems of Economic Transition, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 52(1), pages 54-75, May.
- Lecocq, Franck & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2004. "Will the Kyoto Protocol affect growth in Russia?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3454, The World Bank.
- Abdur Chowdhury & George Mavrotas, 2006. "FDI and Growth: What Causes What?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 9-19, 01.
- Yi Feng & Yi Sun & Joshua C. Walton, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment in Russia and Lessons for China," Chinese Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 42(3), pages 78-93, May.
- Sorrell, Steve, 2007. "The economics of energy service contracts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 507-521, January.
- Martinot, Eric, 1998. "Energy efficiency and renewable energy in Russia: Transaction barriers, market intermediation, and capacity building," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 905-915, September.
- Vine, Edward, 2005. "An international survey of the energy service company (ESCO) industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 691-704, March.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change. Part 1: Benchmark Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 47-73, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.