An international survey of the energy service company (ESCO) industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vine, Edward & Hamrin, Jan & Eyre, Nick & Crossley, David & Maloney, Michelle & Watt, Greg, 2003. "Public policy analysis of energy efficiency and load management in changing electricity businesses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 405-430, April.
- Edward Vine & Jayant Sathaye, 2000. "The monitoring, Evaluation, reporting, verification, and certification of energy-efficiency projects," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 189-216, June.
- Fang, Wen Shwo & Miller, Stephen M. & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2012.
"The effect of ESCOs on energy use,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 558-568.
- Kelly, Scott & Pollitt, Michael, 2010. "An assessment of the present and future opportunities for combined heat and power with district heating (CHP-DH) in the United Kingdom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6936-6945, November.
- Garbuzova , Maria & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "Russia’s Emerging ESCO Market: Prospects and Barriers for Energy Efficiency Investments," FCN Working Papers 6/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Steinberger, Julia K. & van Niel, Johan & Bourg, Dominique, 2009. "Profiting from negawatts: Reducing absolute consumption and emissions through a performance-based energy economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 361-370, January.
- Halme, Minna & Anttonen, Markku & Kuisma, Mika & Kontoniemi, Nea & Heino, Erja, 2007. "Business models for material efficiency services: Conceptualization and application," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 126-137, June.
- Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Vine, Edward, 2006. "Energy service companies in European countries: Current status and a strategy to foster their development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1818-1832, September.
- Maria Garbuzova & Reinhard Madlener, 2012. "Towards an efficient and low carbon economy post-2012: opportunities and barriers for foreign companies in the Russian energy market," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 387-413, April.
- Marino, Angelica & Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Boza-Kiss, Benigna, 2011. "A snapshot of the European energy service market in 2010 and policy recommendations to foster a further market development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6190-6198, October.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "The effect of ESCOs on carbon dioxide emissions," Working papers 2012-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Theodorou, Savvas & Florides, Georgios & Tassou, Savvas, 2010. "The use of multiple criteria decision making methodologies for the promotion of RES through funding schemes in Cyprus, A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7783-7792, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.