Public policy analysis of energy efficiency and load management in changing electricity businesses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Langniss, Ole & Praetorius, Barbara, 2006. "How much market do market-based instruments create? An analysis for the case of "white" certificates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 200-211, January.
- Heikki Kemppi & Adriaan Perrels, 2003. "Liberalised Electricity Markets - Strengths and Weaknesses in Finland and Nordpool," Research Reports 97, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Vine, Edward, 2005. "An international survey of the energy service company (ESCO) industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 691-704, March.
- Liam Byrnes & Colin Brown & John Foster & Liam Wagner, 2013. "Australian Renewable Energy Policy: Barriers and Challenges," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 2-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Fernandes, E. & de Oliveira, J.C.S. & de Oliveira, P.R. & Alonso, P.S.R., 2008. "Natural-gas-powered thermoelectricity as a reliability factor in the Brazilian electric sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 999-1018, March.
- Blumstein, Carl & Goldman, Charles & Barbose, Galen, 2005. "Who should administer energy-efficiency programs?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1053-1067, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.