Public policy analysis of energy efficiency and load management in changing electricity businesses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Crossley, David J., 1983. "Identifying barriers to the success of consumer energy conservation policies," Energy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 8(7), pages 533-546.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & Gaudenz Assenza, 2007. "Barriers and Drivers to Energy Efficiency - A new Taxonomical Approach," Development Economics Working Papers 22348, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fernandes, E. & de Oliveira, J.C.S. & de Oliveira, P.R. & Alonso, P.S.R., 2008. "Natural-gas-powered thermoelectricity as a reliability factor in the Brazilian electric sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 999-1018, March.
- Vine, Edward, 2005. "An international survey of the energy service company (ESCO) industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 691-704, March.
- Hyland, Marie & Leahy, Eimear & Tol, Richard S. J., 2012.
"The Potential for Segmentation of the Retail Market for Electricity in Ireland,"
Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI)
WP433, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Hyland, Marie & Leahy, Eimear & Tol, Richard S.J., 2013. "The potential for segmentation of the retail market for electricity in Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 349-359.
- Byrnes, Liam & Brown, Colin & Foster, John & Wagner, Liam D., 2013.
"Australian renewable energy policy: Barriers and challenges,"
Renewable Energy, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 711-721.
- Liam Byrnes & Colin Brown & John Foster & Liam Wagner, 2013. "Australian Renewable Energy Policy: Barriers and Challenges," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 2-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- de Melo, Conrado Augustus & Jannuzzi, Gilberto de Martino & Ferreira Tripodi, Aline, 2013. "Evaluating public policy mechanisms for climate change mitigation in Brazilian buildings sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1200-1211.
- Heikki Kemppi & Adriaan Perrels, 2003. "Liberalised Electricity Markets - Strengths and Weaknesses in Finland and Nordpool," Research Reports 97, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Blumstein, Carl & Goldman, Charles & Barbose, Galen, 2005. "Who should administer energy-efficiency programs?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1053-1067, May.
- John Foster & Liam Wagner & Liam Byrnes, 2014. "A Review of Distributed Generation for Rural and Remote Area Electrification," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 3-2014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ole Langniss & Barbara Praetorius, 2004.
"How Much Market Do Market-Based Instruments Create?: An Analysis for the Case of "White" Certificates,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
425, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Langniss, Ole & Praetorius, Barbara, 2006. "How much market do market-based instruments create? An analysis for the case of "white" certificates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 200-211, January.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & Gaudenz Assenza, 2007. "Barriers and drivers to energy efficiency? A New taxonomical approach," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866422 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.