A market game approach to differential information economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 38 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Guadalupe Fugarolas & Carlos Herves Beloso & Emma Moreno Garcia & Juan Pablo Torres-Martinez, 2005. "A market game approach to differential information economies," Textos para discussÃ£o 512, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dionysius Glycopantis & Allan Muir & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2003. "On extensive form implementation of contracts in differential information economies," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 495-526, 03.
- Carlos Hervés-Beloso & Emma Moreno-García & Nicholas Yannelis, 2005. "Characterization and incentive compatibility of Walrasian expectations equilibrium in infinite dimensional commodity spaces," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 361-381, 08.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-68, October.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00173787 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wassim Daher & V. Martins-da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2007.
"Asset market equilibrium with short-selling and differential information,"
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 425-446, September.
- Wassin Daher & V. Filipe Martins-da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2005. "Asset market equilibrium with short-selling and differential information," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05098, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Daher, Wassim & Martins-da-Rocha, Victor-Filipe & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2007. "Asset market equilibrium with short-selling and differential information," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2967, Paris Dauphine University.
- Dubey, Pradeep, 1982. "Price-Quantity Strategic Market Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 111-26, January.
- Schmeidler, David, 1980. "Walrasian Analysis via Strategic Outcome Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(7), pages 1585-93, November.
- Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1991. "The Core of an Economy with Differential Information," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 183-97, April.
- Stefan Maus, 2004. "Exchange economies with asymmetric information: competitive equilibrium and core," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 395-418, August.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Geanakoplos, John, 2003. "From Nash to Walras via Shapley-Shubik," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 391-400, July.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1994. "Noncooperative general exchange with a continuum of traders: Two models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 253-293, May.
- Marta Faias & Carlos Hervés-Beloso & Emma Moreno-García, 2011. "Equilibrium price formation in markets with differentially informed agents," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 205-218, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.