From Nash to Walras via Shapley-Shubik
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5-6 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- MERTENS , Jean-François, 1996.
"The limit-price mechanism,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1996050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jaynes, Gerald David & Okuno, Masahiro & Schmeidler, David, 1978. "Efficiency in an Atomless Economy with Fiat Money," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(1), pages 149-56, February.
- Florig, Michael, 2001. "Hierarchic competitive equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 515-546, July.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-68, October.
- Sorin, S., 1994.
"Strategic Market Games with Exchange Rates,"
9411, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Schmeidler, David, 1980. "Walrasian Analysis via Strategic Outcome Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(7), pages 1585-93, November.
- Postlewaite, A & Schmeidler, David, 1978. "Approximate Efficiency of Non-Walrasian Nash Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 127-35, January.
- Amir, Rabah & Sahi, Siddharta & Shubik, Martin & Yao, Shuntian, 1990.
"A strategic market game with complete markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 126-143, June.
- Danilov, V. I. & Sotskov, A. I., 1990. "A generalized economic equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 341-356.
- Dubey, Pradeep, 1982. "Price-Quantity Strategic Market Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 111-26, January.
- repec:van:wpaper:1201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faias, Marta & Hervés-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno García, Emma, 2009. "A price mechanism in economies with asymmetric information," MPRA Paper 15176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-12-00008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marta Faias & Emma Moreno-garcÃa & Myrna Wooders, 2012.
"A strategic market game approach for the private provision of public goods,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
vuecon-12-00001, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Faias, Marta & Moreno, Emma & Wooders, Myrna, 2009. "A Strategic market game approach for the private provision of public goods," MPRA Paper 37777, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Mar 2012.
- Fugarolas, Guadalupe, 2006. "Nash equilibria applied to Spot-financial equilibria in General equilibrium incomplete market models," MPRA Paper 470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dmitry Levando, 2012. "A Survey Of Strategic Market Games," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(194), pages 63-106, July - Se.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.