Learning competitive equilibrium in laboratory exchange economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 34 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Noussair, Charles & Plott, Charles & Riezman, Raymond., .
"An Experimental Investigation of the Patterns of International Trade,"
799, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Noussair, Charles N & Plott, Charles R & Riezman, Raymond G, 1995. "An Experimental Investigation of the Patterns of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 462-91, June.
- Noussair, C.N. & Plott, C. & Riezman, R., 1995. "An experimental investigation of the patterns of international trade," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-387775, Tilburg University.
- Anderson, Christopher M. & Plott, Charles R. & Shimomura, K.-I.Ken-Ichi & Granat, Sander, 2004.
"Global instability in experimental general equilibrium: the Scarf example,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 209-249, April.
- Anderson, Christopher M. & Granat, Sander & Plott, Charles R. & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2000. "Global Instability in Experimental General Equilibrium: The Scarf Example," Working Papers 1086, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Gode, Dhananjay K & Sunder, Shyam, 1993. "Allocative Efficiency of Markets with Zero-Intelligence Traders: Market as a Partial Substitute for Individual Rationality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 119-37, February.
- Steven Gjerstad, 2004. "Market Dynamics in Edgeworth Exchange," Microeconomics 0401006, EconWPA.
- Timothy Cason & Stanley Reynolds, 2005. "Bounded rationality in laboratory bargaining with asymmetric information," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 553-574, 04.
- Chen, Shu-Heng, 2012. "Varieties of agents in agent-based computational economics: A historical and an interdisciplinary perspective," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Orntangar Nguenamadji, 2009.
"Discrete Walrasian Exchange Process,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Orntangar Nguenamadji, 2009. "Discrete Walrasian exchange process," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09085, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sean Crockett & Stephen Spear & Shyam Sunder, 1899.
"Learning Competitive Equilibrium,"
GSIA Working Papers
2003-E18, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Luke Lindsay, 2012. "Stabilizing the economy: Market design and general equilibrium," ECON - Working Papers 092, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.