Efficiency Wages, Productivity and Simultaneity: A Meta-Regression Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Labor Research.
Volume (Year): 30 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. D. Stanley, 2005. "Beyond Publication Bias," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 309-345, 07.
- Akerlof, George A, 1982. "Labor Contracts as Partial Gift Exchange," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 97(4), pages 543-69, November.
- George A. Akerlof, 2002.
"Behavioral Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Behavior,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 411-433, June.
- Akerlof, George A., 2001. "Behavioral Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Behavior," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2001-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Krueger, Alan B & Summers, Lawrence H, 1988. "Efficiency Wages and the Inter-industry Wage Structure," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 259-93, March.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Keith Head, 2004.
"The Puzzling Persistence of the Distance Effect on Bilateral Trade,"
Development Working Papers
186, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Keith Head, 2008. "The Puzzling Persistence of the Distance Effect on Bilateral Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 37-48, February.
- Marin C. Gemmill & Joan Costa-Font & Alistair McGuire, 2007. "In search of a corrected prescription drug Elasticity estimate: a meta-regression approach," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 627-643.
- Solow, Robert M., 1979. "Another possible source of wage stickiness," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 79-82.
- Mookerjee, Rajen, 2006. "A meta-analysis of the export growth hypothesis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 395-401, June.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-44, June.
- Stanley, T. D. & Jarrell, Stephen B. & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2010.
"Could It Be Better to Discard 90% of the Data? A Statistical Paradox,"
The American Statistician,
American Statistical Association, vol. 64(1), pages 70-77.
- T.D. Stanley & Stephen B. Jarrell & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2009. "Could It Be Better to Discard 90% of the Data? A Statistical Paradox," Economics Series 2009_13, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Ulrich Zierahn, 2013.
"Agglomeration, congestion, and regional unemployment disparities,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 435-457, October.
- Ulrich Zierahn, 2011. "Agglomeration, Congestion, and Regional Unemployment Disparities," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201106, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Zierahn, Ulrich, 2011. "Agglomeration, congestion, and regional unemployment disparities," HWWI Research Papers 108, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Ulrich Zierahn, 2011. "Agglomeration, Congestion, and Regional Unemployment Disparities," ERSA conference papers ersa11p303, European Regional Science Association.
- Zuzana Iršová & Tomáš Havránek, 2010. "Measuring Bank Efficiency: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 307-328.
- Chris Doucouliagos & T.D. Stanley, 2013. "Are All Economic Facts Greatly Exaggerated? Theory Competition And Selectivity," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 316-339, 04.
- T.D. Stanley & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2011. "Meta-Regression Approximations to Reduce Publication Selection Bias," Economics Series 2011_4, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Costa-Font, Joan & McGuire, Alistair & Stanley, Tom, 2013. "Publication selection in health policy research: The winner's curse hypothesis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 78-87.
- T.D. Stanley, 2013. "Does economics add up? An introduction to meta-regression analysis," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar, vol. 10(2), pages 207-220.
- Petra Valickova & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath, 2013.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis,"
331, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath & Petra Valickova, 2013. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2013/05, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Petra Valickova & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath, 2013. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1045, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Petra Valickova & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath, 2013. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2013/04, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2013.
- Tomáš Havránek & Zuzana Iršová, 2010. "Meta-Analysis of Intra-Industry FDI Spillovers: Updated Evidence," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 60(2), pages 151-174, May.
- Tomáš Havránek, 2010.
"Rose effect and the euro: is the magic gone?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 146(2), pages 241-261, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.