Personality, Leisure Experiences and Happiness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 6 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ying-Chieh Chen & Ren-Hau Li & Sheng-Hwang Chen, 2013. "Relationships Among Adolescents’ Leisure Motivation, Leisure Involvement, and Leisure Satisfaction: A Structural Equation Model," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 1187-1199, February.
- Chu-Chia Lin & Tsung-Chi Cheng & Shu-Chen Wang, 2014. "Measuring Subjective Well-Being in Taiwan," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 17-45, March.
- van de Wetering, E.J. & van Exel, N.J.A. & Brouwer, W.B.F., 2010. "Piecing the jigsaw puzzle of adolescent happiness," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 923-935, December.
- Carol Nickerson & Ed Diener & Norbert Schwarz, 2011. "Positive Affect and College Success," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 717-746, August.
- Shilei Zhang & Rui Shi & Xufeng Liu & Danmin Miao, 2014. "Passion for a Leisure Activity, Presence of Meaning, and Search for Meaning: The Mediating Role of Emotion," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 1123-1135, February.
- Mark Holder & Ben Coleman & Kamlesh Singh, 2012. "Temperament and Happiness in Children in India," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 261-274, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.