The Danish Effect: Beginning to Explain High Well-Being in Denmark
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 97 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Galina Balatsky & Ed Diener, 1993. "Subjective well-being among Russian students," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 225-243, March.
- Robert Biswas-Diener & Joar Vittersø & Ed Diener, 2005. "Most People are Pretty Happy, but There is Cultural Variation: The Inughuit, The Amish, and The Maasai," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 205-226, 09.
- Merlin Brinkerhoff & Kelly Fredell & James Frideres, 1997. "Basic Minimum Needs, Quality of Life and Selected Correlates: Explorations in Villages in Northern India," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 245-281, November.
- Ed Diener & Jeff Horwitz & Robert Emmons, 1985. "Happiness of the very wealthy," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 263-274, April.
- ED Diener & Carol Diener, 1995. "The wealth of nations revisited: Income and quality of life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 275-286, November.
- Ed Diener & Christie Napa-Scollon & Shigehiro Oishi & Vivian Dzokoto & Eunkook Suh, 2000. "Positivity and the Construction of Life Satisfaction Judgments: Global Happiness is not the Sum of its Parts," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 159-176, June.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 1991. "Is happiness relative?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 1-34, February.
- Blanchflower, David G; Oswald, Andrew, 2011.
"Antidepressants and Age,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
43, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.