Gratitude and the Reduced Costs of Materialism in Adolescents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lan Nguyen Chaplin & Deborah Roedder John, 2007. "Growing up in a Material World: Age Differences in Materialism in Children and Adolescents," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(4), pages 480-493, 06.
- Emily Polak & Michael McCullough, 2006. "Is gratitude an alternative to materialism?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 343-360, 09.
- Richins, Marsha L & Dawson, Scott, 1992. " A Consumer Values Orientation for Materialism and Its Measurement: Scale Development and Validation," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 303-16, December.
- Rindfleisch, Aric & Burroughs, James E & Denton, Frank, 1997. " Family Structure, Materialism, and Compulsive Consumption," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(4), pages 312-25, March.
- Belk, Russell W, 1985. " Materialism: Trait Aspects of Living in the Material World," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 265-80, December.
- Brenna Hoy & Shannon Suldo & Linda Mendez, 2013. "Links Between Parents’ and Children’s Levels of Gratitude, Life Satisfaction, and Hope," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 1343-1361, August.
- Liselot Hudders & Mario Pandelaere, 2012. "The Silver Lining of Materialism: The Impact of Luxury Consumption on Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 411-437, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.