A Confirmatory Factor-Analytic Evaluation of the Purpose in Life Test: Preliminary Psychometric Support for a Replicable Two-Factor Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Horn, 1965. "A rationale and test for the number of factors in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 179-185, June.
- Louis Guttman, 1954. "Some necessary conditions for common-factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 149-161, June.
- Michael Steger & Todd Kashdan, 2007. "Stability and specificity of meaning in life and life satisfaction over one year," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 161-179, June.
- Henry Kaiser, 1970. "A second generation little jiffy," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 401-415, December.
- Stefan Schulenberg & Lindsay Schnetzer & Erin Buchanan, 2011. "The Purpose in Life Test-Short Form: Development and Psychometric Support," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 861-876, October.
- M. Sirgy, 2011. "Theoretical Perspectives Guiding QOL Indicator Projects," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 1-22, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.