A second generation little jiffy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 35 (1970)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Louis Guttman, 1953. "Image theory for the structure of quantitative variates," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 277-296, December.
- Chester Harris & Henry Kaiser, 1964. "Oblique factor analytic solutions by orthogonal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 347-362, December.
- Ledyard Tucker & Raymond Koopman & Robert Linn, 1969. "Evaluation of factor analytic research procedures by means of simulated correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 421-459, December.
- Bert Green, 1966. "The computer revolution in psychometrics," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 437-445, December.
- Henry Kaiser & John Caffrey, 1965. "Alpha factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-14, March.
- C. Rao, 1955. "Estimation and tests of significance in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 93-111, June.
- Jeroen Klomp & Jakob Haan, 2010. "Measuring Health: A Multivariate Approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 433-457, May.
- Christoph, Inken B. & Roosen, Jutta & Bruhn, Maike, 2006. "Willingness to pay for genetically modified food and non-food products," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21303, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Amy Shaw & Kelly Miller & Geoff Westcott, 2013. "Wildlife Gardening and Connectedness to Nature: Engaging the Unengaged," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(4), pages 483-502, August.
- Sharda, Kirti, . "Back to the Drawing Board: Exploring Gestalts of Work Design in BPO Firms," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-02-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Ammara Cheema, 2013. "Upcoming picture of ageing population: Pakistan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(5), pages 2399-2413, August.
- Stefan Schulenberg & Amanda Melton, 2010. "A Confirmatory Factor-Analytic Evaluation of the Purpose in Life Test: Preliminary Psychometric Support for a Replicable Two-Factor Model," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 95-111, March.
- Ricardo Rato & Gareth Davey, 2012. "Quality of Life in Macau, China," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 93-108, January.
- Gao, Yi & Bruce, Peter J. & Newman, David G. & Zhang, Chrystal B., 2013. "Safety climate of commercial pilots: The effect of pilot ranks and employment experiences," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 17-24.
- Asai, Masayasu & Langer, Vibeke & Frederiksen, Pia & Jacobsen, Brian H., 2014. "Livestock farmer perceptions of successful collaborative arrangements for manure exchange: A study in Denmark," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 55-65.
- Nobes, Christopher & Stadler, Christian, 2013. "How arbitrary are international accounting classifications? Lessons from centuries of classifying in many disciplines, and experiments with IFRS data," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 573-595.
- Jeroen Klomp & Jakob Haan, 2013. "Political Regime and Human Capital: A Cross-Country Analysis," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 45-73, March.
- Wiesmann, Doris, 2006. "A global hunger index: measurement concept, ranking of countries, and trends," FCND discussion papers 212, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Edward Meyer & Henry Kaiser & Barbara Cerny & Bert Green, 1977. "MSA for a special spearman matrix," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 153-156, March.
- Iraizoz, Belen & Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia, 2007. "Segmenting farms for analysing agricultural trajectories: A case study of the Navarra region in Spain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-3), pages 143-169, March.
- Jeroen Klomp, 2013. "The measurement of human capital: a multivariate macro-approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 121-136, January.
- Sharda, Kirti, . "Strategic Orientation of Outsourcing Firms:Demystifying Key Differentiators," IIMA Working Papers WP2009-12-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Areal, Francisco J. & Riesgo, Laura & Gómez-Barbero, Manuel & Rodríguez-Cerezo, Emilio, 2012. "Consequences of a coexistence policy on the adoption of GMHT crops in the European Union," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 401-411.
- Ahmed, Ali M. & Salas, Osvaldo, 2008. "In the back of your mind: Subliminal influences of religious concepts on prosocial behavior," Working Papers in Economics 331, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Te-Hsin Liang & Jia-ling Peng & Ching-Yun Yu, 2012. "A simpler quality of e-life indicator: does the Internet have a positive impact on the quality of life in Taiwan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1025-1045, June.
- Roderick McDonald, 1975. "Descriptive axioms for common factor theory, image theory and component theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 137-152, June.
- Robert MacCallum, 1983. "A comparison of factor analysis programs in SPSS, BMDP, and SAS," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 223-231, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.