A second generation little jiffy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 35 (1970)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bert Green, 1966. "The computer revolution in psychometrics," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 437-445, December.
- Louis Guttman, 1953. "Image theory for the structure of quantitative variates," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 277-296, December.
- Ledyard Tucker & Raymond Koopman & Robert Linn, 1969. "Evaluation of factor analytic research procedures by means of simulated correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 421-459, December.
- Chester Harris & Henry Kaiser, 1964. "Oblique factor analytic solutions by orthogonal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 347-362, December.
- C. Rao, 1955. "Estimation and tests of significance in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 93-111, June.
- Henry Kaiser & John Caffrey, 1965. "Alpha factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Ricardo Rato & Gareth Davey, 2012. "Quality of Life in Macau, China," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 93-108, January.
- Robert MacCallum, 1983. "A comparison of factor analysis programs in SPSS, BMDP, and SAS," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 223-231, June.
- Wiesmann, Doris, 2006. "A global hunger index: measurement concept, ranking of countries, and trends," FCND discussion papers 212, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stefan Schulenberg & Amanda Melton, 2010. "A Confirmatory Factor-Analytic Evaluation of the Purpose in Life Test: Preliminary Psychometric Support for a Replicable Two-Factor Model," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 95-111, March.
- Jeroen Klomp & Jakob Haan, 2010. "Measuring Health: A Multivariate Approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 433-457, May.
- Ahmed, Ali M. & Salas, Osvaldo, 2008. "In the back of your mind: Subliminal influences of religious concepts on prosocial behavior," Working Papers in Economics 331, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Amy Shaw & Kelly Miller & Geoff Westcott, 2013. "Wildlife Gardening and Connectedness to Nature: Engaging the Unengaged," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(4), pages 483-502, August.
- Iraizoz, Belen & Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia, 2007. "Segmenting farms for analysing agricultural trajectories: A case study of the Navarra region in Spain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-3), pages 143-169, March.
- Sharda, Kirti, . "Back to the Drawing Board: Exploring Gestalts of Work Design in BPO Firms," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-02-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Christoph, Inken B. & Roosen, Jutta & Bruhn, Maike, 2006. "Willingness to pay for genetically modified food and non-food products," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21303, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Roderick McDonald, 1975. "Descriptive axioms for common factor theory, image theory and component theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 137-152, June.
- Edward Meyer & Henry Kaiser & Barbara Cerny & Bert Green, 1977. "MSA for a special spearman matrix," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 153-156, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.