Heuristic algorithms for the inverse mixed integer linear programming problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Global Optimization.
Volume (Year): 51 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10898
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shimon Awerbuch, 2006. "Portfolio-Based Electricity Generation Planning: Policy Implications For Renewables And Energy Security," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 693-710, May.
- Dial, Robert B., 2000. "Minimal-revenue congestion pricing Part II: An efficient algorithm for the general case," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 645-665, November.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Vijaya Chandru & Dorothy E. Sempolinski & Jeremy F. Shapiro, 1981. "Inverse Optimization: An Application to the Capacitated Plant Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(10), pages 1120-1141, October.
- Dial, Robert B., 1999. "Minimal-revenue congestion pricing part I: A fast algorithm for the single-origin case," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 189-202, April.
- Wu, Di & Aliprantis, Dionysios C., 2013. "Modeling light-duty plug-in electric vehicles for national energy and transportation planning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 419-432.
- Lizhi Wang, 2013. "Branch-and-bound algorithms for the partial inverse mixed integer linear programming problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 491-506, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.