Least squares algorithms for constructing constrained ultrametric and additive tree representations of symmetric proximity data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Classification.
Volume (Year): 4 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101794
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anuška Ferligoj & Vladimir Batagelj, 1983. "Some types of clustering with relational constraints," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 541-552, December.
- Geert Soete & Wayne DeSarbo & J. Carroll, 1985. "Optimal variable weighting for hierarchical clustering: An alternating least-squares algorithm," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 173-192, December.
- J. Carroll & Linda Clark & Wayne DeSarbo, 1984. "The representation of three-way proximity data by single and multiple tree structure models," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 25-74, December.
- Geert Soete, 1983. "A least squares algorithm for fitting additive trees to proximity data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 621-626, December.
- Phipps Arabie, 1991. "Was euclid an unnecessarily sophisticated psychologist?," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 567-587, December.
- Bock, Hans H., 1996. "Probabilistic models in cluster analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 5-28, November.
- Willem Heiser, 2013. "In memoriam, J. Douglas Carroll 1939–2011," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 5-13, January.
- Martin Young & Wayne DeSarbo, 1995. "A parametric procedure for ultrametric tree estimation from conditional rank order proximity data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 47-75, March.
- Gordon, A. D., 1996. "A survey of constrained classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 17-29, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.