The representation of three-way proximity data by single and multiple tree structure models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Classification.
Volume (Year): 1 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101794
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. Winsberg & J. Ramsay, 1983. "Monotone spline transformations for dimension reduction," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 575-595, December.
- Shmuel Sattath & Amos Tversky, 1977. "Additive similarity trees," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 319-345, September.
- Sandra Pruzansky & Amos Tversky & J. Carroll, 1982. "Spatial versus tree representations of proximity data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 3-24, March.
- J. Carroll & Jih-Jie Chang, 1970. "Analysis of individual differences in multidimensional scaling via an n-way generalization of “Eckart-Young” decomposition," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 283-319, September.
- Phipps Arabie & J. Carroll, 1980. "Mapclus: A mathematical programming approach to fitting the adclus model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 211-235, June.
- Bocci, Laura & Vicari, Donatella & Vichi, Maurizio, 2006. "A mixture model for the classification of three-way proximity data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1625-1654, April.
- Simon Blanchard & Wayne DeSarbo, 2013. "A New Zero-Inflated Negative Binomial Methodology for Latent Category Identification," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 322-340, April.
- Akinori Okada & Hans-Hermann Bock & F. Murtagh & F. Rohlf & Wei-Chien Chang & Shizuhiko Nishisato & Robert Sokal & Carolyn Anderson & Frank Critchley & Frank Critchley & Robert Golden, 1989. "Book reviews," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 121-161, December.
- Kaye Basford & Geoffrey McLachlan, 1985. "The mixture method of clustering applied to three-way data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 109-125, December.
- Geert Soete & J. Carroll & Wayne DeSarbo, 1987. "Least squares algorithms for constructing constrained ultrametric and additive tree representations of symmetric proximity data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 155-173, September.
- Vichi, Maurizio, 1998. "Principal classifications analysis: a method for generating consensus dendrograms and its application to three-way data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 311-331, May.
- Willem Heiser, 2013. "In memoriam, J. Douglas Carroll 1939–2011," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 5-13, January.
- Gordon, A. D., 1996. "A survey of constrained classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 17-29, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.