A survey of constrained classification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 21 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wayne DeSarbo & Vijay Mahajan, 1984. "Constrained classification: The use of a priori information in cluster analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 187-215, June.
- N. Sriram, 1990. "Clique optimization: A method to construct parsimonious ultrametric trees from similarity data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 33-52, March.
- J. Carroll & Phipps Arabie, 1983. "Indclus: An individual differences generalization of the adclus model and the mapclus algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 157-169, June.
- Anuška Ferligoj & Vladimir Batagelj, 1983. "Some types of clustering with relational constraints," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 541-552, December.
- A. Gordon, 1987. "Parsimonious trees," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 85-101, March.
- Anuška Ferligoj & Vladimir Batagelj, 1982. "Clustering with relational constraint," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 413-426, December.
- J. Carroll & Linda Clark & Wayne DeSarbo, 1984. "The representation of three-way proximity data by single and multiple tree structure models," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 25-74, December.
- C R Margules & D P Faith & L Belbin, 1985. "An adjacency constraint in agglomerative hierarchical classifications of geographic data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(3), pages 397-412, March.
- Geert Soete & J. Carroll & Wayne DeSarbo, 1987. "Least squares algorithms for constructing constrained ultrametric and additive tree representations of symmetric proximity data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 155-173, September.
- Juan Duque & Manuel Artís & Raúl Ramos, 2006. "The ecological fallacy in a time series context: evidence from Spanish regional unemployment rates," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 391-410, October.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raúl Ramos, 2004.
"Spanish unemployment: normative versus analytical regionalisation procedures,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p7, European Regional Science Association.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raul Ramos Lobo & Manuel Artis Ortuno, 2004. "Spanish unemployment: Normative versus analytical regionalisation procedures," Working Papers in Economics 118, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Anthony Recchia, . "Contiguity-Constrained Hierarchical Agglomerative Clustering Using SAS," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 33(c02).
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raul Ramos Lobo & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 2004.
"Design of Homogeneous Territorial Units: A Methodological Proposal,"
Working Papers in Economics
115, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raúl Ramos, 2004. "Design of homogenous territorial units: a methodological proposal," ERSA conference papers ersa04p6, European Regional Science Association.
- Antoine, V. & Quost, B. & Masson, M.-H. & Denœux, T., 2012. "CECM: Constrained evidential C-means algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 894-914.
- Rui Fragoso & Conceição Rego & Vladimir Bushenkov, 2014. "Clustering of territoral areas: A multi-criteria districting problem," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.