Clustering with relational constraint
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 47 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vladimir Batagelj, 1981. "Note on ultrametric hierarchical clustering algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 351-352, September.
- Gordon, A. D., 1996. "A survey of constrained classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Rui Fragoso & Conceição Rego & Vladimir Bushenkov, 2014. "Clustering of territoral areas: A multi-criteria districting problem," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Renato Coppi & Pierpaolo D’Urso & Paolo Giordani, 2010. "A Fuzzy Clustering Model for Multivariate Spatial Time Series," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 54-88, March.
- Giuseppe Giordano & Maria Vitale, 2011. "On the use of external information in social network analysis," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 95-112, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.