AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Classification.
Volume (Year): 6 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101794
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geert Soete, 1983. "A least squares algorithm for fitting additive trees to proximity data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 621-626, December.
- Jean-Pierre Barthélemy & Bruno Leclerc & Bernard Monjardet, 1986. "On the use of ordered sets in problems of comparison and consensus of classifications," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 187-224, September.
- Vladimir Batagelj, 1981. "Note on ultrametric hierarchical clustering algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 351-352, September.
- Michael Greenacre, 1988. "Clustering the rows and columns of a contingency table," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 39-51, March.
- J. Carroll & Linda Clark & Wayne DeSarbo, 1984. "The representation of three-way proximity data by single and multiple tree structure models," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 25-74, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.