Some types of clustering with relational constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 48 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raúl Ramos, 2004.
"Design of homogenous territorial units: a methodological proposal,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p6, European Regional Science Association.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raul Ramos Lobo & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 2004. "Design of Homogeneous Territorial Units: A Methodological Proposal," Working Papers in Economics 115, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Vijay Mahajan, 1984. "Constrained classification: The use of a priori information in cluster analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 187-215, June.
- Geert Soete & J. Carroll & Wayne DeSarbo, 1987. "Least squares algorithms for constructing constrained ultrametric and additive tree representations of symmetric proximity data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 155-173, September.
- Renato Coppi & Pierpaolo D’Urso & Paolo Giordani, 2010. "A Fuzzy Clustering Model for Multivariate Spatial Time Series," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 54-88, March.
- A. Ferligoj & V. Batagelj, 1992. "Direct multicriteria clustering algorithms," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 43-61, January.
- Gordon, A. D., 1996. "A survey of constrained classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 17-29, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.