Indclus: An individual differences generalization of the adclus model and the mapclus algorithm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 48 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- anonymous, 1982. "Communication," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(11), pages 1350-1351, November.
- anonymous, 1982. "Communication," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 337-337, March.
- Willem Heiser, 2013. "In memoriam, J. Douglas Carroll 1939–2011," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 5-13, January.
- Simon Blanchard & Wayne DeSarbo & A. Atalay & Nukhet Harmancioglu, 2012. "Identifying consumer heterogeneity in unobserved categories," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 177-194, March.
- J. Carroll & Suzanne Winsberg, 1995. "Fitting an extended INDSCAL model to three-way proximity data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 57-71, March.
- Iwin Leenen & Iven Mechelen & Paul Boeck & Seymour Rosenberg, 1999. "Indclas: A three-way hierarchical classes model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 9-24, March.
- Gordon, A. D., 1996. "A survey of constrained classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Vichi, Maurizio, 1998. "Principal classifications analysis: a method for generating consensus dendrograms and its application to three-way data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 311-331, May.
- Wolfgang Gaul & Martin Schader, 1994. "Pyramidal classification based on incomplete dissimilarity data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 171-193, September.
- B. Mirkin, 1987. "Additive clustering and qualitative factor analysis methods for similarity matrices," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 7-31, March.
- J. Carroll & James Corter, 1995. "A graph-theoretic method for organizing overlapping clusters into trees, multiple trees, or extended trees," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 283-313, September.
- Simon Blanchard & Wayne DeSarbo, 2013. "A New Zero-Inflated Negative Binomial Methodology for Latent Category Identification," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 322-340, April.
- Adri Smaling & Geert Soete, 1992. "Reviews," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 451-457, September.
- Bocci, Laura & Vicari, Donatella & Vichi, Maurizio, 2006. "A mixture model for the classification of three-way proximity data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1625-1654, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.