A parametric procedure for ultrametric tree estimation from conditional rank order proximity data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 60 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sandra Pruzansky & Amos Tversky & J. Carroll, 1982. "Spatial versus tree representations of proximity data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 3-24, March.
- Geert Soete & J. Carroll & Wayne DeSarbo, 1987. "Least squares algorithms for constructing constrained ultrametric and additive tree representations of symmetric proximity data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 155-173, September.
- Roger Shepard, 1962. "The analysis of proximities: Multidimensional scaling with an unknown distance function. II," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 219-246, September.
- Eric Holman, 1972. "The relation between hierarchical and euclidean models for psychological distances," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 417-423, December.
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Nonmetric multidimensional scaling: A numerical method," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 115-129, June.
- Louis Guttman, 1968. "A general nonmetric technique for finding the smallest coordinate space for a configuration of points," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 469-506, December.
- Yoshio Takane & J. Carroll, 1981. "Nonmetric maximum likelihood multidimensional scaling from directional rankings of similarities," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 389-405, December.
- Geert Soete & Wayne DeSarbo & George Furnas & J. Carroll, 1984. "The estimation of ultrametric and path length trees from rectangular proximity data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 289-310, September.
- J. Ramsay, 1977. "Maximum likelihood estimation in multidimensional scaling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 241-266, June.
- J. Carroll & Jih-Jie Chang, 1970. "Analysis of individual differences in multidimensional scaling via an n-way generalization of “Eckart-Young” decomposition," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 283-319, September.
- Stephen Johnson, 1967. "Hierarchical clustering schemes," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 241-254, September.
- Roger Shepard, 1962. "The analysis of proximities: Multidimensional scaling with an unknown distance function. I," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 125-140, June.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.