Complementary Use of Rasch Models and Nonlinear Principal Components Analysis in the Assessment of the Opinion of Europeans About Utilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Classification.
Volume (Year): 28 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101794
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maurizio Vichi & Roberto Rocci & Henk A.L. Kiers, 2007. "Simultaneous Component and Clustering Models for Three-way Data: Within and Between Approaches," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 71-98, June.
- Pieralda FERRARI & Paola ANNONI & Silvia SALINI, 2005. "A comparison between alternative models for environmental ordinal data: Nonlinear PCA vs Rasch Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2005-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Pier Alda Ferrari & Paola Annoni & Giancarlo Manzi, 2007.
"Evaluation and comparison of European countries: public opinion on services,"
UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics
unimi-1058, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Pier Ferrari & Paola Annoni & Giancarlo Manzi, 2010. "Evaluation and comparison of European countries: public opinion on services," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 1191-1205, October.
- Silvia SALINI & Ron S. KENETT, 2007.
"Bayesian networks of customer satisfaction survey data,"
Departmental Working Papers
2007-33, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Silvia Salini & Ron Kenett, 2009. "Bayesian networks of customer satisfaction survey data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1177-1189.
- Carlo Fiorio & M. Florio & S. Salini & P. Ferrari, 2007. "Consumers’ Attitudes on Services of General Interest in the EU: Accessibility, Price and Quality 2000-2004," Working Papers 2007.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rich, Richard, 1988. "The Economic Development of Japan c. 1868–1941. By W. J. Macpherson. Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire: Macmillan Education Ltd., 1987. Pp. 93. $8.50," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(03), pages 760-761, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.