Economic Analysis, Environmental Policy, and Intergenerational Justice in the Reagan Administration The Case of the Montreal Protocol
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Environmental Agreements.
Volume (Year): 3 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Hammitt, 2000. "Are The Costs of Proposed Environmental Regulations Overestimated? Evidence from the CFC Phaseout," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(3), pages 281-302, July.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1994.
"Economic Growth and the Environment,"
NBER Working Papers
4634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florentin Krause & Stephen J. DeCanio & J. Andrew Hoerner & Paul Baer, 2003. "Cutting Carbon Emissions At A Profit (Part Ii): Impacts On U.S. Competitiveness And Jobs," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(1), pages 90-105, 01.
- Florentin Krause & Stephen J. DeCanio & J. Andrew Hoerner & Paul Baer, 2002. "Cutting Carbon Emissions At A Profit (Part I): Opportunities For The United States," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(4), pages 339-365, October.
- Sen, Amartya, 1979. "The Welfare Basis of Real Income Comparisons: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 1-45, March.
- Sanstad, Alan H. & DeCanio, Stephen J. & Boyd, Gale A. & Koomey, Jonathan G., 2001. "Estimating bounds on the economy-wide effects of the CEF policy scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1299-1311, November.
- DeCanio, Stephen J. & Niemann, Paul, 2006. "Equity effects of alternative assignments of global environmental rights," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 546-559, April.
- Brian Gareau, 2010. "A critical review of the successful CFC phase-out versus the delayed methyl bromide phase-out in the Montreal Protocol," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 209-231, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.