Basket CDS pricing with interacting intensities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 60J - - - - - -
- 65C - - - - - -
- 91B - - - - - -
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Davis & V. Lo, 2001. "Infectious defaults," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(4), pages 382-387.
- Shaked, Moshe & George Shanthikumar, J., 1987. "The multivariate hazard construction," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 241-258, May.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
NBER Working Papers
7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Jia-Wen Gu & Wai-Ki Ching & Tak-Kuen Siu & Harry Zheng, 2012. "On Pricing Basket Credit Default Swaps," Papers 1204.4025, arXiv.org.
- Jin Liang & Jun Ma & Tao Wang & Qin Ji, 2011. "Valuation of Portfolio Credit Derivatives with Default Intensities Using the Vasicek Model," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 33-54, March.
- Jia-Wen Gu & Wai-Ki Ching & Tak-Kuen Siu & Harry Zheng, 2013. "On Reduced Form Intensity-based Model with Trigger Events," Papers 1301.0109, arXiv.org.
- Takada, Hideyuki & Sumita, Ushio, 2011. "Credit risk model with contagious default dependencies affected by macro-economic condition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 365-379, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.