Valuation of Portfolio Credit Derivatives with Default Intensities Using the Vasicek Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Asia-Pacific Financial Markets.
Volume (Year): 18 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102851
Portfolio credit derivatives; Vasicek model; Credit default swaps; Collateralized debt obligation; Default intensity correlation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Black, Fischer & Cox, John C, 1976. "Valuing Corporate Securities: Some Effects of Bond Indenture Provisions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 351-67, May.
- Zhou, Chunsheng, 2001. "An Analysis of Default Correlations and Multiple Defaults," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(2), pages 555-76.
- Duffie, Darrell & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1999. "Modeling Term Structures of Defaultable Bonds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 687-720.
- Harry Zheng & Lishang Jiang, 2009. "Basket CDS pricing with interacting intensities," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 445-469, September.
- Mark B. Wise & Vineer Bhansali, 2008. "Correlated Random Walks and the Joint Survival Probability," Papers 0812.2000, arXiv.org.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2001. "Counterparty Risk and the Pricing of Defaultable Securities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1765-1799, October.
- Tomasz Bielecki & Monique Jeanblanc & Marek Rutkowski, 2005. "PDE approach to valuation and hedging of credit derivatives," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 257-270.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- Hull, John & Predescu, Mirela & White, Alan, 2004. "The relationship between credit default swap spreads, bond yields, and credit rating announcements," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2789-2811, November.
- Liang, Xue & Wang, Guojing & Dong, Yinghui, 2013. "A Markov regime switching jump-diffusion model for the pricing of portfolio credit derivatives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 373-381.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.