A jump to default extended CEV model: an application of Bessel processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 10 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 60J - - - - - -
- 60J - - - - - -
- 60J - - - - - -
- 60G - - - - - -
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hentschel, Ludger & Campbell, John, 1992.
"No News is Good News: An Asymmetric Model of Changing Volatility in Stock Returns,"
3220232, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Campbell, John Y. & Hentschel, Ludger, 1992. "No news is good news *1: An asymmetric model of changing volatility in stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 281-318, June.
- John Y. Campbell & Ludger Hentschel, 1991. "No News is Good News: An Asymmetric Model of Changing Volatility in Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 3742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jarrow, Robert A & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1995. " Pricing Derivatives on Financial Securities Subject to Credit Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 53-85, March.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-70, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Geert Bekaert & Guojun Wu, 1997.
"Asymmetric Volatility and Risk in Equity Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
6022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Glen B. Taksler, 2003.
"Equity Volatility and Corporate Bond Yields,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2321-2350, December.
- John Y. Campbell & Glen B. Taksler, 2002. "Equity Volatility and Corporate Bond Yields," NBER Working Papers 8961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Glen B. Taksler, 2002. "Equity Volatility and Corporate Bond Yields," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1945, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Campbell, John & Taksler, Glen, 2003. "Equity Volatility and Corporate Bond Yields," Scholarly Articles 3153307, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Li Chen & Damir Filipovic, 2003. "A Simple Model for Credit Migration and Spread Curves," Finance 0305003, EconWPA.
- Dennis, Patrick & Mayhew, Stewart & Stivers, Chris, 2006. "Stock Returns, Implied Volatility Innovations, and the Asymmetric Volatility Phenomenon," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(02), pages 381-406, June.
- R. J. Elliott & M. Jeanblanc & M. Yor, 2000. "On Models of Default Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 179-195.
- Martijn Cremers & Joost Driessen & Pascal Maenhout & David Weinbaum, 2004.
"Individual Stock-Option Prices and Credit Spreads,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
amz2391, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jan 2005.
- J. Aquilina & L. C. G. Rogers, 2004. "The Squared Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Market," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 487-513.
- Haugen, Robert A & Talmor, Eli & Torous, Walter N, 1991. " The Effect of Volatility Changes on the Level of Stock Prices and Subsequent Expected Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(3), pages 985-1007, July.
- Hilscher, Jens, 2007. "Is the corporate bond market forward looking?," Working Paper Series 0800, European Central Bank.
- Li Chen & Damir Filipović, 2005. "A simple model for credit migration and spread curves," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 211-231, 04.
- Campi, Luciano & Polbennikov, Simon & Sbuelz, Alessandro, 2009. "Systematic equity-based credit risk: A CEV model with jump to default," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 93-108, January.
- Matthew Lorig & Stefano Pagliarani & Andrea Pascucci, 2013. "A Taylor series approach to pricing and implied vol for LSV models," Papers 1308.5019, arXiv.org.
- Thomas R. Hurd & Zhuowei Zhou, 2011. "Two-factor capital structure models for equity and credit," Papers 1110.5846, arXiv.org.
- Xu, Ruxing, 2011. "A lattice approach for pricing convertible bond asset swaps with market risk and counterparty risk," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2143-2153, September.
- Claudio Fontana & Juan Miguel A. Montes, 2012. "A unified approach to pricing and risk management of equity and credit risk," Papers 1212.5395, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Matthew Lorig & Stefano Pagliarani & Andrea Pascucci, 2013. "A family of density expansions for L\'evy-type processes," Papers 1312.7328, arXiv.org.
- Matthew Lorig, 2012. "The Exact Smile of some Local Volatility Models," Papers 1207.0750, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2012.
- Jan Baldeaux & Katja Ignatieva & Eckhard Platen, 2012. "A Tractable Model for Indices Approximating the Growth Optimal Portfolio," Research Paper Series 318, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Cousot, Laurent, 2007. "Conditions on option prices for absence of arbitrage and exact calibration," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3377-3397, November.
- Xiao, Tim, 2013. "Is the Jump-Diffusion Model a Good Solution for Credit Risk Modeling? The Case of Convertible Bonds," MPRA Paper 47366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bao, Qunfang & Li, Shenghong & Gong, Donggeng, 2012. "Pricing VXX option with default risk and positive volatility skew," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 246-255.
- Câmara, António & Popova, Ivilina & Simkins, Betty, 2012. "A comparative study of the probability of default for global financial firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 717-732.
- Matthew Lorig, 2011. "Pricing Derivatives on Multiscale Diffusions: an Eigenfunction Expansion Approach," Papers 1109.0738, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Jan-Frederik Mai & Marc Wittlinger, 2013. "Pricing bonds with optional sinking feature using Markov Decision Processes," Papers 1305.5220, arXiv.org.
- Rafael Mendoza-Arriaga & Vadim Linetsky, 2011. "Pricing equity default swaps under the jump-to-default extended CEV model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 513-540, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.