Explaining fertility transitions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 34 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leontine Alkema & Adrian Raftery & Patrick Gerland & Samuel Clark & François Pelletier & Thomas Buettner & Gerhard Heilig, 2011. "Probabilistic Projections of the Total Fertility Rate for All Countries," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 815-839, August.
- Rodrigo R. Soares & Bruno L. S. FalcÃ£o, 2008.
"The Demographic Transition and the Sexual Division of Labor,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 116(6), pages 1058-1104, December.
- Bruno L. S. Falcao & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007. "The Demographic Transition and the Sexual Division of Labor," NBER Working Papers 12838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno FalcÃ£o & Rodrigo Soares, 2006. "The Demographic Transition and the Sexual Division of Labor," 2006 Meeting Papers 49, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bruno L. s. Falcão & Rodrigo Reis Soares, 2006. "The Demographic Transition and the Sexual Division of Labor," Textos para discussÃ£o 528, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Ziga Cepar, 2010. "Higher Education in Slovenia: Analysis of Demand," UPP Monograph Series, University of Primorska Press, number 978-961-6832-03-8.
- Pillai, Vijayan K. & Sunil, T. S. & Gupta, Rashmi, 2003. "AIDS Prevention in Zambia: Implications for Social Services," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 149-161, January.
- Courgeau, Daniel, 2007. "Multilevel synthesis. From the group to the individual," MPRA Paper 43189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Bar & Oksana Leukhina, 2010.
"Demographic Transition and Industrial Revolution: A Macroeconomic Investigation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(2), pages 424-451, April.
- Michael Bar & Oksana Leukhina, 2009. "Supplemental Notes to "Demographic transition and industrial revolution: A macroeconomic investigation"," Technical Appendices 08-85, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Bar & Oksana Leukhina, 2009. "Code and data files for "Demographic Transition and Industrial Revolution: A Macroeconomic Investigation"," Computer Codes 08-85, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2005.
"Mortality Reductions, Educational Attainment, and Fertility Choice,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 580-601, June.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2004. "Mortality Reductions, Educational Attainment, and Fertility Choice," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 9, Econometric Society.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2003. "Mortality Reductions, Educational Attainment, and Fertility Choice," Development and Comp Systems 0312006, EconWPA.
- Abdullah, Muhammad & Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Ali, Amjad & Shoukat, Ayza, 2013. "Co-Integration Between Fertility and Human Development Indicators: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 49134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jona Schellekens & Frans Poppel, 2012. "Marital Fertility Decline in the Netherlands: Child Mortality, Real Wages, and Unemployment, 1860–1939," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 965-988, August.
- Sandra González-Bailón & Tommy E. Murphy, 2011. "Social Interactions and Long-Term Fertility Dynamics.A Simulation Experiment in the Context of the French Fertility Decline," Working Papers 419, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Aliaksandr Amialchuk & Elitsa Dimitrova, 2012. "Detecting the Evolution of Deliberate Fertility Control before the Demographic Transition in Germany," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 27(19), pages 507-542, October.
- David Lam, 2011. "How the World Survived the Population Bomb: Lessons From 50 Years of Extraordinary Demographic History," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1231-1262, November.
- Canning, David & Günther, Isabel & Linnemayr, Sebastian & Bloom, David, 2013. "Fertility choice, mortality expectations, and interdependent preferences—An empirical analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 273-289.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.