Recent Trends in the Timing of First Births in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 28 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Debra Kalmuss, 1987. "The use of infertility services among fertility-impaired couples," Demography, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 575-585, November.
- Elizabeth Oltmans Ananat & Jonathan Gruber & Phillip B. Levine, 2004.
"Abortion Legalization and Lifecycle Fertility,"
NBER Working Papers
10705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Cavalli, Laura, 2013. "Delayed First Birth and New Mothers' Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Biological Fertility Shocks," IZA Discussion Papers 7135, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alfonso Miranda, 2005.
"Are Young Cohorts of Women Delaying First Birth in Mexico?,"
Keele Economics Research Papers
KERP 2005/06, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Alfonso Miranda, 2006. "Are young cohorts of women delaying first birth in Mexico?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 55-70, February.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Jean Kimmel, 2004.
"The Motherhood Wage Gap for Women in the United States: The Importance of College and Fertility Delay,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2004/07, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Jean Kimmel, 2005. "“The Motherhood Wage Gap for Women in the United States: The Importance of College and Fertility Delay”," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 17-48, 09.
- Amalia Miller, 2011. "The effects of motherhood timing on career path," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 1071-1100, July.
- Macunovich, Diane J., 1998. "Race and relative income/price of time effects on U.S. fertility," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 365-400.
- Booth, Heather, 2006. "Demographic forecasting: 1980 to 2005 in review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 547-581.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.