Child care for preschoolers: Differences by child’s age
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 25 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evelyn Lehrer & Seiichi Kawasaki, 1985. "Child care arrangements and fertility: An analysis of two-earner households," Demography, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 499-513, November.
- Heckman, James J, 1974.
"Effects of Child-Care Programs on Women's Work Effort,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages S136-S163, Part II, .
- James J. Heckman, 1974. "Effects of Child-Care Programs on Women's Work Effort," NBER Chapters, in: Marriage, Family, Human Capital, and Fertility, pages 136-169 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Shapiro & Frank Mott, 1979. "Labor supply behavior of prospective and new mothers," Demography, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 199-208, May.
- Haggstrom, Gus W, 1983. "Logistic Regression and Discriminant Analysis by Ordinary Least Squares," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(3), pages 229-38, July.
- Leibowitz, Arleen, 1974. "Education and Home Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 243-50, May.
- Ross Stolzenberg & Linda Waite, 1984. "Local labor markets, children and labor force participation of wives," Demography, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 157-170, May.
- Harriet Presser, 1989. "Can we make time for children? the economy, work schedules, and child care," Demography, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 523-543, November.
- David Blau & Philip Robins, 1991. "Child care demand and labor supply of young mothers over time," Demography, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 333-351, August.
- David M. Blau & H. Naci Mocan, 2002.
"The Supply Of Quality In Child Care Centers,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 483-496, August.
- Tang, Sandra & Coley, Rebekah Levine & Votruba-Drzal, Elizabeth, 2012. "Low-income families' selection of child care for their young children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2002-2011.
- Hirshberg, Diane & Huang, Danny Shih-Cheng & Fuller, Bruce, 2005. "Which low-income parents select child-care?: Family demand and neighborhood organizations," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1119-1148, October.
- Brandon, Peter David, 1999. "Determinants of self-care arrangements among school-age children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 497-520, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.