Financing Community Development in the US: A Comparison of “War on Poverty” and 1990s-Era Policy Approaches
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 36 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hyman P. Minsky & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Ronnie J. Phillips & L. Randall Wray, 1992. "Community Development Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_83, Levy Economics Institute.
- G A Dymski & J M Veitch, 1996. "Financial transformation and the metropolis: booms, busts, and banking in Los Angeles," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(7), pages 1233-1260, July.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2009. "The global financial customer and the spatiality of exclusion after the 'end of geography'," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 2(2), pages 267-285.
- Asena Caner & Edward N. Wolff, . "Asset Poverty in The United States: Its Persistence in an Expansionary Economy," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_76, Levy Economics Institute.
- Peter S. Fisher, 1997. "Tax and spending incentives and enterprise zones," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 109-138.
- Gary A Dymski, 2009. "Racial Exclusion and the Political Economy of the Subprime Crisis," Discussion Papers 02, Research on Money and Finance.
- HAROLD Black & M. Collins & Ken Cyree, 1997. "Do Black-Owned Banks Discriminate against Black Borrowers?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 189-204, February.
- Hearn, Jody, 2011. "Unmet needs in addressing child neglect: Should we go back to the drawing board?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 715-722, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.