Family connections and the black-white wealth gap among middle-class families
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles Brown & Mary Corcoran, 1996.
"Sex-Based Differences in School Content and the Male/Female Wage Gap,"
NBER Working Papers
5580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Charles & Corcoran, Mary, 1997. "Sex-Based Differences in School Content and the Male-Female Wage Gap," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 431-65, July.
- Blau, Francine D & Graham, John W, 1990.
"Black-White Differences in Wealth and Asset Composition,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press,
MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 321-39, May.
- Francine D. Blau & John W. Graham, 1990. "Black-White Differences in Wealth and Asset Composition," NBER Working Papers 2898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masson, A. & Pestieau, P., .
"Bequests motives and models of inheritance: A survey of the literature,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1273, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Masson, A. & Pestieau, P., 1996. "Bequests motives and models of inheritance: a survey of the literature," DELTA Working Papers 96-20, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Edward N. Wolff, 1998. "Recent Trends in the Size Distribution of Household Wealth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 131-150, Summer.
- Menchik, Paul L & Jianakoplos, Nancy Ammon, 1997. "Black-White Wealth Inequality: Is Inheritance the Reason?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(2), pages 428-42, April.
- Bradley Hardy, 2012. "Black Female Earnings and Income Volatility," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 465-475, December.
- Gregory Price, 2008. "NEA Presidential Address: Black Economists of the World You Cite!!," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Sedo, Stanley & Darity, William Jr. & Hamilton, Darrick, 2004. "The labor supply consequences of perceptions of employer discrimination during search and on-the-job: Integrating neoclassical theory and cognitive dissonance," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 15-39, February.
- Tyson Brown, 2012. "The Intersection and Accumulation of Racial and Gender Inequality: Black Women’s Wealth Trajectories," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 239-258, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.