Spatial disparities across the regions of Turkey: an exploratory spatial data analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ozturk, Ilhan, 2002. "Economic and social issues of east and southeast turkey: policy implications," MPRA Paper 1582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Belen Iraizoz & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapun, 2008. "Spatial disparities in the European agriculture: a regional analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 40(13), pages 1669-1684.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Magalhães, André & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Azzoni, Carlos R., 2005. "Spatial Dependence and Regional Convergence in Brazil," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 6, pages 5-20.
- Julide Yıldırım & Nadir Öcal, 2006. "Income Inequality and Economic Convergence in Turkey," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 559-568, October.
- Orhan Karaca, 2004. "Türkiye’de Bölgelerarasý Gelir Farklýlýklarý: Yakýnsama Var mý?," Working Papers 2004/7, Turkish Economic Association.
- Murat G. Kırdar & D. Şirin Saracoğlu, 2008.
"Migration and regional convergence: An empirical investigation for Turkey,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 545-566, November.
- Kirdar, Murat & Saracoglu, Sirin, 2007. "Migration and Regional Convergence: An Empirical Investigation for Turkey," MPRA Paper 2648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Voss & David Long & Roger Hammer & Samantha Friedman, 2006. "County child poverty rates in the US: a spatial regression approach," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 369-391, August.
- Luc Anselin & Sanjeev Sridharan & Susan Gholston, 2007. "Using Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis to Leverage Social Indicator Databases: The Discovery of Interesting Patterns," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 82(2), pages 287-309, June.
- Ferhan Gezici & Geoffrey Hewings, 2003.
"Spatial Analysis of Regional Inequalities in Turkey,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa03p99, European Regional Science Association.
- Ferhan Gezici & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2007. "Spatial Analysis of Regional Inequalities in Turkey," European Planning Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 383-403, April.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapún, 2007. "Spatial disparities in the European Union: an analysis of regional polarization," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 401-429, June.
- Mete Feridun & Selami Sezgin, 2008. "Regional Underdevelopment And Terrorism: The Case Of South Eastern Turkey," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 225-233.
- Ahmed, Sofia, 2011. "Does economic geography matter for Pakistan? a spatial exploratory analysis of income and education inequalities," MPRA Paper 35062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.