Income Inequality and Economic Convergence in Turkey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transition Studies Review.
Volume (Year): 13 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112913
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karaman, Fatma & Dogruel, Fatma, 2011. "Regional convergence in Turkey: the role of government in economic environment augmenting activities," MPRA Paper 34271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Petrakos & Panagiotis Artelaris, 2009. "European Regional Convergence Revisited: A Weighted Least Squares Approach," Growth and Change, Gatton College of Business and Economics, University of Kentucky, vol. 40(2), pages 314-331.
- Lin, Pei-Chien & Huang, Ho-Chuan (River), 2012. "Inequality convergence revisited: Evidence from stationarity panel tests with breaks and cross correlation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 316-325.
- Firat Bilgel & Burhan Can Karahasan, 2013.
"“The Economic Costs of Separatist Terrorism in Turkey”,"
AQR Working Papers
201314, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Nov 2013.
- Firat Bilgel & Burhan Can Karahasan, 2013. "“The Economic Costs of Separatist Terrorism in Turkey”," IREA Working Papers 201322, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2013.
- Giuseppe Bruno & Riccardo De Bonis, 2009.
"Do Financial Systems Converge?: New Evidence from Household Financial Assets in Selected OECD Countries,"
OECD Statistics Working Papers
2009/1, OECD Publishing.
- Giuseppe Bruno & Riccardo De Bonis, 2009. "Do financial systems converge? New evidence from household financial assets in selected OECD countries," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring financial innovation and its impact", Basel, 26-27 August 2008, volume 31, pages 383-401 Bank for International Settlements.
- Josef Novotný & Vojtěch Nosek, 2012. "Comparison of regional inequality in unemployment among four Central European countries: an inferential approach," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 95-101, July.
- Fatih Celebioglu & Sandy Dall’erba, 2010. "Spatial disparities across the regions of Turkey: an exploratory spatial data analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 379-400, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.