Using Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis to Leverage Social Indicator Databases: The Discovery of Interesting Patterns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 82 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenneth Land & Vicki Lamb & Sarah Mustillo, 2001. "Child and Youth Well-Being in the United States, 1975–1998: Some Findings from a New Index," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 241-318, December.
- Fatih Celebioglu & Sandy Dall’erba, 2010. "Spatial disparities across the regions of Turkey: an exploratory spatial data analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 379-400, October.
- Li, Yuheng, 2012. "Rural Household Income in China: Spatial-Temporal Disparity and Its Interpretation," Working Paper Series 2012-21, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Permanyer, Iñaki, 2013. "Using Census Data to Explore the Spatial Distribution of Human Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-13.
- Nan Jing & Wenxue Cai, 2010. "Analysis on the spatial distribution of logistics industry in the developed East Coast Area in China," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 331-350, October.
- Akio Kusakabe & Jinhwan Oh, 2011. "Spatial Analysis of the Japanese Gas Industry," Working Papers EMS_2011_01, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Hualin Xie & Guiying Liu & Qu Liu & Peng Wang, 2014. "Analysis of Spatial Disparities and Driving Factors of Energy Consumption Change in China Based on Spatial Statistics," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 2264-2280, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.