Labor and household mobility: efficiency and equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 40 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Braid, Ralph M., 2000. "A Spatial Model of Tax Competition with Multiple Tax Instruments," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 88-114, January.
- Wellisch,Dietmar, 2000. "Theory of Public Finance in a Federal State," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521630351, October.
- Hochman, Oded & Pines, David & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1995.
"On the Optimal Structure of Local Governments,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1224-40, December.
- Hochman, O. & Pines, D. & Thisse, J.-F., . "On the optimal structure of local governments," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1185, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hochman, Oded & Pines, David & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1994. "On the Optimal Structure of Local Governments," CEPR Discussion Papers 899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1989.
"Urban Economic Theory,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521346627, October.
- Russell Krelove, 1992. "Efficient Tax Exporting," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 145-55, February.
- Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Wildasin, David E., 1992.
"Public facility location and urban spatial structure : Equilibrium and welfare analysis,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 83-118, June.
- THISSE, Jacques & WILDASIN, David, 1990. "Public facility location and urban spatial structure. Equilibrium and welfare analysis," CORE Discussion Papers 1990025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521801386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnott, Richard J & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1979. "Aggregate Land Rents, Expenditure on Public Goods, and Optimal City Size," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 471-500, November.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521805247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wildasin, David E., 1986. "Spatial variation of the marginal utility of income and unequal treatment of equals," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 125-129, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.