Spatial variation of the marginal utility of income and unequal treatment of equals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergejs Gubins & Erik T. Verhoef, 2012.
"Dynamic Congestion and Urban Equilibrium,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
12-137/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gubins, Sergejs & Verhoef, Erik T., 2014. "Dynamic bottleneck congestion and residential land use in the monocentric city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 51-61.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2008043 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turner, Matthew A., 2005.
"Landscape preferences and patterns of residential development,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 19-54, January.
- Matthew Turner, 2003. "Landscape Preferences and Patterns of Residential Development," Working Papers mturner-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Wrede, 2003. "Tax Deductibility of Commuting Expenses and Residential Land Use with more than one Center," CESifo Working Paper Series 972, CESifo Group Munich.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIAU, Pierre & RACIONERO, Maria, 2007.
"Unequal wages for equal utilities,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2007095, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sylvie Charlot & Carl GaignÃ© & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Robert-Nicoud & Jacques-FranÃ§ois Thisse, 2006.
"Agglomeration and welfare: the core-periphery model in the light of Bentham, Kaldor, and Rawls,"
12374, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Charlot, Sylvie & Gaigne, Carl & Robert-Nicoud, Frederic & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2006. "Agglomeration and welfare: The core-periphery model in the light of Bentham, Kaldor, and Rawls," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 325-347, January.
- CHARLOT, Sylvie & GAIGNÉ, Carl & ROBERT-NICOUD, Frédéric & THISSE, Jacques, 2003. "Agglomeration and welfare : the core-periphery model in the light of Bentham, Kaldor, and Rawls," CORE Discussion Papers 2003039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHARLOT, Sylvie & GAIGNE, Carl & ROBERT-Nicoud, Frederic & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "Agglomeration and welfare: the core-periphery model in the light of Bentham, Kaldor, and Rawls," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1857, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Charlot, Sylvie & Gaigné, Carl & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2004. "Agglomeration and Welfare: The Core-Periphery Model in the Light of Bentham, Kaldor and Rawls," CEPR Discussion Papers 4715, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jan Rouwendal, 2008. "Urban Expansion or Clustered Deconcentration?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-043/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Matthias Wrede, 2006. "Labor and household mobility: efficiency and equilibrium," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 117-131, March.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2013031 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.