Competitività orizzontale e verticale nel ciclismo professionistico: alcune riflessioni sul circuito pro tour
Abstract1. La recente evoluzione delle forme organizzative del ciclismo professionistico - 2. Il Pro Tour: aspetti organizzativi, strategie ed obiettivi della lega chiusa - 3. Competitività verticale e orizzontale all’interno del Pro Tour: alcune evidenze - Conclusioni
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centro di diritto e business dello Sport in its journal Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport.
Volume (Year): 6 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (Febbraio)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rdes.it/
Competitività verticale e orizzontale; pro tour; economia del ciclismo;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- KÉSENNE, Stefan, .
"Revenue sharing and competitive balance in professional team sports,"
1999019, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Stefan Kesenne, 2000. "Revenue Sharing and Competitive Balance in Professional Team Sports," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 1(1), pages 56-65, February.
- Davide Tondani, 2005.
"I ranking internazionali come rimedio alle asimmetrie informative negli sport individuali: il caso del ciclismo professionistico,"
Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport,
Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 1(2), pages 93-117, Agosto.
- Davide Tondani, 2005. "I ranking internazionali come rimedio alle asimmetrie informative negli sport individuali: il caso del ciclismo professionistico," Microeconomics 0510003, EconWPA.
- Simon Rottenberg, 1956. "The Baseball Players' Labor Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 242.
- Sloane, Peter J., 2006.
"Rottenberg and the Economics of Sport after 50 Years: An Evaluation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2175, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter J. Sloane, 2006. "Rottenberg and the Economics of Sport after 50 years: An Evaluation," IASE Conference Papers 0642, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Peter Sloane, 2006. "Rottenberg and the Economics of Sport after 50 years: An Evaluation," Working Papers 0608, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Raul Caruso, 2008.
"Reciprocity in the shadow of threat,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 91-111, April.
- Raul Caruso, 2009. "The Basic Economics of Match Fixing in Sport Tournaments," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(3), pages 355-377, December.
- Mastromarco, Camilla & Runkel, Marco, 2004.
"Rule Changes and Competitive Balance in Formula One Motor Racing,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
386, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Camilla Mastromarco & Marco Runkel, 2009. "Rule changes and competitive balance in Formula One motor racing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(23), pages 3003-3014.
- Luca Rebeggiani & Davide Tondani, 2006. "Efficienza ed equilibrio competitivo nell’organizzazione del ciclismo professionistico internazionale," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 2(3), pages 101-122, Dicembre.
- Sloane, Peter J, 1971. "The Economics of Professional Football: The Football Club as a Utility Maximiser," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 18(2), pages 121-46, June.
- Luca Rebeggiani & Davide Tondani, 2006. "Organizational Forms in Professional Cycling - Efficiency Issues of the New UCI Pro Tour," IASE Conference Papers 0613, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Vrooman, John, 2000. "The Economics of American Sports Leagues," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 47(4), pages 364-98, September.
- Allen R. Sanderson & John J. Siegfried, 2003. "Thinking About Competitive Balance," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0318, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Rebeggiani, Luca & Tondani, David, 2006. "Organisational Forms in Professional Cycling - Efficiency Issues of the UCI Pro Tour," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-345, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Stefan Szymanski, 2003. "The Economic Design of Sporting Contests," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1137-1187, December.
- Raul Caruso, 2005. "Asimmetrie negli incentivi, equilibrio competititvo e impegno agonistico: distorsioni in presenza di doping e combine," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 1(3), pages 13-38, Dicembre.
- Laurens Cherchye & Frederic Vermeulen, 2004. "Robust rankings of multi-dimensional performances: An application to Tour de France racing cyclists," Public Economics Working Paper Series wptourf, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raul Caruso).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.