Development, the Environment, and the Social Rate of Discount
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 6 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Azar, 1998. "Are Optimal CO 2 Emissions Really Optimal?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 301-315, April.
- Neumayer, Eric, 1999. "Global warming: discounting is not the issue, but substitutability is," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 33-43, January.
- Rennings, Klaus & Koschel, Henrike & Brockmann, Karl Ludwig & Kuhn, Isabel, 1999.
"A regulatory framework for a policy of sustainability: lessons from the neo-liberal school,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 197-212, February.
- Rennings, Klaus & Koschel, Henrike & Brockmann, Karl Ludwig & Kühn, Isabel, 1997. "A Regulatory Framework for a Policy of Sustainability: Lessons from the Neo-Liberal School," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-13, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Éva Pálinkó & Márta Szabó, 2012. "Application of Social Discount Rate in Public Projects," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(2), pages 184-199.
- Dagenais, Denyse L., 1995. "L’économiste et les confitures," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 71(3), pages 277-290, septembre.
- Chernyavs'ka, Liliya & Gullì, Francesco, 2010. "Measuring the environmental benefits of hydrogen transportation fuel cycles under uncertainty about external costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5335-5345, October.
- Horowitz, John K., 1996. "Environmental policy under a non-market discount rate," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 73-78, January.
- Halicioglu, Ferda & Karatas, Cevat, 2010. "Estimation of economic discounting rate for practical project appraisal: the case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 29577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouma, Jetske A. & Biggs, Trent W. & Bouwer, Laurens M., 2011. "The downstream externalities of harvesting rainwater in semi-arid watersheds: An Indian case study," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1162-1170, May.
- Mark Schreiner & Jacob Yaron, 2001. "Development Finance Institutions : Measuring Their Subsidy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13983, March.
- Ko, Jae-Young & Day, John W. & Lane, Robert R. & Day, Jason N., 2004. "A comparative evaluation of money-based and energy-based cost-benefit analyses of tertiary municipal wastewater treatment using forested wetlands vs. sand filtration in Louisiana," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 331-347, July.
- Hamilton, Kirk & Stover, Jana, 2012. "Economic analysis of projects in a greenhouse world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6117, The World Bank.
- Gulli, Francesco, 2006. "Social choice, uncertainty about external costs and trade-off between intergenerational environmental impacts: The emblematic case of gas-based energy supply decentralization," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 282-305, May.
- Winter-Nelson, Alex, 1996. "Discount rates, natural resources, and the measurement of aggregate economic growth in Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 21-32, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.