Recent Trends in the UK Income Distribution: What Happened and Why?
AbstractThe UK income distribution changed its shape dramatically during the 1980s. This paper documents the trends and analyses their causes. Copyright 1996 by Oxford University Press.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (Spring)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Olivier G. Núñez, 2003.
"Estimation Of Income Distribution And Detection Of Subpopulations: An Explanatory Model,"
Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers
ws030201, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Olivier Nunez, 2007. "Estimation of income distribution and detection of subpopulations: an explanatory model," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00175923, HAL.
- Roberto Ezcurra, 2009. "Does Income Polarization Affect Economic Growth? The Case of the European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 267-285.
- Josep Oliver Alonso & Xavier Ramos & José Luis Raymond-Bara, 2001. "Recent trends in Spanish Income Distribution: A Robust Picture of Falling Income Inequality," Working Papers wp0107, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Olga Cantó-Sánchez, .
"Income mobility in Spain: How much is there,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Huesca, Luis, 2004.
"¿Desaparece la clase media en México?: Una aplicación de la polarización por subgrupos entre 1984 y 2000
[Is the middle class vanishing in Mexico?: An application of polarization by subgroups b," MPRA Paper 14390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Birchenall, Javier A., 2001. "Income distribution, human capital and economic growth in Colombia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 271-287, October.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Gil, Carlos & Pascual, Padro & Rapun, Manuel, 2002. "Mobility and regional inequality in the European Union: Implications for economic policy," ERSA conference papers ersa02p212, European Regional Science Association.
- Flachaire, Emmanuel & Nunez, Olivier, 2007. "Estimation of the income distribution and detection of subpopulations: An explanatory model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3368-3380, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.