Profit Sharing--Can It Work?
AbstractThe paper surveys the theoretical and empirical literature on the economic effects of profit sharing between workers and firms. It is critical of the case for government subsidization of such sharing schemes. Copyright 1987 by Royal Economic Society.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 39 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N Millward, 1993. "Uses of the Workplace Industrial Relations Surveys by British Labour Economists," CEP Discussion Papers dp0145, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Derek C. Jones & Takao Kato & Jeffrey Pliskin, 1999.
"Profit Sharing and Gainsharing: A Review of Theory, Incidence, and Effects,"
- Derek C. Jones & Takao Kato & Jeffrey Pliskin, 1994. "Profit Sharing and Gainsharing: A Review of Theory, Incidence, and Effects," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_125, Levy Economics Institute.
- N. Millward, 1993. "Uses of the workplace industrial relations surveys by British labour economists," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20964, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yao, Shujie, 1997. "Profit Sharing, Bonus Payment, and Productivity: A Case Study of Chinese State-Owned Enterprises," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-296, June.
- André Zylberberg, 1990. "Salaires et emploi dans une économie de partage," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 153-160.
- Kornelius Kraft, 1990. "Licenciements, salaire aux pièces et participation aux bénéfices en tant qu'incitations," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 161-170.
- Magee, Gary B., 2005.
"Rethinking invention: cognition and the economics of technological creativity,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 29-48, May.
- Gary B. Magee, 2002. "Rethinking Invention: Cognition and the Economics of Technological Creativity," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 861, The University of Melbourne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.