Household food consumption in Turkey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics in its journal European Review of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.erae.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cihat Günden & Abdulbaki Bilgic & Bülent Miran & Bahri Karli, 2011. "A censored system of demand analysis to unpacked and prepackaged milk consumption in Turkey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1273-1290, October.
- Evren Ceritoğlu, 2013. "The impact of labour income risk on household saving decisions in Turkey," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 109-129, March.
- Hasan Tekguc, 2011.
"Separability between own food production and consumption in Turkey,"
2011-01, Mardin Artuklu Univeristy, Department of Economics.
- Hasan Tekgüç, 2012. "Separability between own food production and consumption in Turkey," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 423-439, September.
- Mikkel Barslund, 2011. "Censored Demand System Estimation with Endogenous Expenditures in clustered samples: an application to food demand in urban Mozambique," LICOS Discussion Papers 28011, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Özer, Basak Koca & SagIr, Mehmet & Özer, Ismail, 2011. "Secular changes in the height of the inhabitants of Anatolia (Turkey) from the 10th millennium B.C. to the 20th century A.D," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 211-219, March.
- Tefera, Nigussie, 2012. "Welfare Impacts of Rising Food Prices in Rural Ethiopia: a Quadratic Almost Ideal Demand System Approach," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126698, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Yen, Steven T., 2013. "Household food demand in Turkey: A two-step demand system approach," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 267-277.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.