Wal-Mart and Social Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 88 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Locally owned businesses can help communities thrive â and survive climate change
by Stacy Mitchell in Grist Business and Technology on 2013-04-26 11:25:54
- Courtemanche, Charles & Carden, Art, 2008.
"Supersizing Supercenters? The Impact of Wal-Mart Supercenters on Body Mass Index and Obesity,"
09-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics, revised 29 Jan 2009.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Carden, Art, 2011. "Supersizing supercenters? The impact of Walmart Supercenters on body mass index and obesity," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 165-181, March.
- Charles Courtemanche & Art Carden, 2014.
"Competing with Costco and Sam's Club: Warehouse Club Entry and Grocery Prices,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 565-585, January.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Carden, Art, 2011. "Competing with Costco and Sam's Club: Warehouse Club Entry and Grocery Prices," Working Papers 11-7, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Charles J. Courtemanche & Art Carden, 2011. "Competing with Costco and Sam's Club: Warehouse Club Entry and Grocery Prices," NBER Working Papers 17220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Park, Timothy A., 2007.
"Evaluating Labor Productivity in Food Retailing,"
2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN
9939, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jane Dixon & Bronwyn Isaacs, 2013. "There’s certainly a lot of hurting out there: navigating the trolley of progress down the supermarket aisle," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 283-297, June.
- Wolz, Axel & Fritzsch, Jana & Shterev, Nikolai & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Paloma, Sergio Gomez y, 0. "Semi-Subsistence Farming, Farm Income and Social Capital in Bulgaria â€“ Is there a Link?," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, vol. 49.
- Wolz, Axel & Fritzsch, Jana & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Nedoborovskyy, Andriy, 2008. "Market Integration of Household Plots in Ukraine - The Impact of Social Capital," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43842, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Steven C. Deller & Melissa A. Deller, 2010. "Rural Crime and Social Capital," Growth and Change, Gatton College of Business and Economics, University of Kentucky, vol. 41(2), pages 221-275.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Carden, Art, 2009. "The skinny on big box retailing: Wal-Mart, warehouse clubs, and obesity," MPRA Paper 25326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.