The Health Benefits of Air Pollution Control in Delhi
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 79 (1997)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramprasad Sengupta & Subrata Mandal, 2009. "Health Damage Cost of Automotive Air Pollution: Cost Benefit Analysis of Fuel Quality Upgradation for Indian Cities," Working Papers id:1841, eSocialSciences.
- Usha Gupta, 2008. "Valuation of Urban Air Pollution: A Case Study of Kanpur City in India," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(3), pages 315-326, November.
- Cropper, Maureen & Gamkhar, Shama & Malik, Kabir & Limonov, Alex & Partridge, Ian, 2013.
"The Health Effects of Coal Electricity Generation in India,"
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C.
150290, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cropper, Maureen & Gamkhar, Shama & Malik, Kabir & Limonov, Alex & Partridge, Ian, 2012. "The Health Effects of Coal Electricity Generation in India," Discussion Papers dp-12-25, Resources For the Future.
- Tanzir Chowdhury & Mohammad Imran, 2010. "Morbidity Costs of Vehicular Air Pollution: Examining Dhaka City in Bangladesh," Working Papers id:2677, eSocialSciences.
- Stephen Howes & Paul Wyrwoll, . "New Challenges to the Export Oriented Growth Model," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Sengupta, Ramprasad & Mandal, Subrata, 2005. "Health damage cost of automotive air pollution: Cost benefit analysis of fuel quality upgradation for Indian cities," Working Papers 05/37, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Kumar, Surender, 2013. "Comprehensive wealth and sustainable development in India," MPRA Paper 43809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grieshop, Andrew P. & Marshall, Julian D. & Kandlikar, Milind, 2011. "Health and climate benefits of cookstove replacement options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7530-7542.
- Usha Gupta, 2006. "Valuation of Urban Air Pollution: A Case Study of Kanpur City in India," Working Papers id:668, eSocialSciences.
- Cesar, Herman & Borja-Aburto, Victor H. & Dorland, Kees & Munoz Cruz, Roberto & Brander, Luke & Cropper, Maureen & Gonzalez Marinez, Ana Citlalic & Olaiz-Fernandez, Gustavo & Martinez Bolivar, Ana Pat, 2002. "Improving air quality in metropolitan Mexico City : an economic valuation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2785, The World Bank.
- Mani, Muthukumara & Markandya, Anil & Sagar, Aarsi & Sahin, Sebnem, 2012. "India’s economic growth and environmental sustainability : what are the tradeoffs ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6208, The World Bank.
- Brajer, Victor & Mead, Robert W. & Xiao, Feng, 2006. "Valuing the health impacts of air pollution in Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 85-102, February.
- Maddison, David, 2006. "Dose response functions and the harvesting effect," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 313-332, November.
- Maddison, David, 2005. "Air pollution and hospital admissions: an ARMAX modelling approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 116-131, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.