High and Volatile Real Interest Rates: Where Does the Fed Fit In?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 18 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher J. Neely & David E. Rapach, 2008.
"Real interest rate persistence: evidence and implications,"
2008-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Christopher J. Neely & David E. Rapach, 2008. "Real interest rate persistence: evidence and implications," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 609-642.
- René Garcia & Pierre Perron, 1995.
"An Analysis of the Real Interest Rate Under Regime Shifts,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Garcia, Rene & Perron, Pierre, 1996. "An Analysis of the Real Interest Rate under Regime Shifts," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 111-25, February.
- Garcia, R. & Perron, P., 1994. "An Analysis of the Real Interest rate Under Regime Shifts," Cahiers de recherche 9428, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Garcia, R. & Perron, P., 1994. "An Analysis of the Real Interest rate Under Regime Shifts," Cahiers de recherche 9428, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Garcia, R. & Perron, P., 1990. "An Anlysis Of The Real Interest Rate Under Regime Shifts," Papers 353, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1987. "Three questions concerning nominal and real interest rates," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 5-19.
- Martin D. Evans & Paul Wachtel, 1990. "A Modern Look At Asset Pricing and Short-Term Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 3245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard G. Sheehan & R.W. Hafer, 1987. "On the response of interest rates to unexpected weekly money: are policy changes important?," Working Papers 1987-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kanas, Angelos, 2008. "On real interest rate dynamics and regime switching," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2089-2098, October.
- Fletcher, Donna J. & Gulley, O. David, 1996. "Forecasting the real interest rate," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 55-76.
- María José Gutiérrez & Jesús Vázquez, .
"The Changing Behavior of the Term Structure of Post-War U.S. Interest Rates and Changes in the Federal Reserve Chairman. Is There a Link?,"
Working Papers on International Economics and Finance
- María-José Gutiérrez & Jesús Vázquez, 2001. "The Changing Behavior Of The Term Structure Of Post-War U.S. Interest Rates And Changes In The Federal Reserve Chairman: Is There A Link?," Working Papers 01-03, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Kim, Chang-Jin & Kim, Jaeho, 2013. "Bayesian Inference in Regime-Switching ARMA Models with Absorbing States: The Dynamics of the Ex-Ante Real Interest Rate Under Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 51117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.