Income-contingent user preferences in policy evaluation: application and discussion based on multi-agent transport simulations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Policy evaluation; Public acceptance; Individual utility function; Income-dependency; Welfare economics; Agent-based modeling;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harvey S. Rosen & Kenneth A. Small, 1981.
"Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models,"
NBER Working Papers
0319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Small, Kenneth A & Rosen, Harvey S, 1981. "Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 105-30, January.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
7656, David K. Levine.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Vickrey, William S, 1969. "Congestion Theory and Transport Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 251-60, May.
- Bates, John J, 1987. "Measuring Travel Time Values with a Discrete Choice Model: A Note," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(386), pages 493-98, June.
- Arnott, Richard & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 1990.
"Economics of a bottleneck,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 111-130, January.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L., 1999.
"Nonlinear Income Effects in Random Utility Models,"
Staff General Research Papers
1494, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio R. & Videla, Jorge, 1989. "Detection of income effect in mode choice: Theory and application," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 393-400, December.
- Small, Kenneth A., 1983. "The incidence of congestion tolls on urban highways," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 90-111, January.
- Kockelman, Kara Maria, 2001. "A model for time- and budget-constrained activity demand analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 255-269, March.
- Kai Nagel & Dominik Grether & Ulrike Beuck & Yu Chen & Marcel Rieser & Kay W. Axhausen, 2008. "Multi-Agent Transport Simulations and Economic Evaluation," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 228(2+3), pages 173-194, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.