Electricity Market Monitoring and the Economics of Regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 32 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100336
Electricity markets; Electricity regulation; Market monitoring;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jarrell, Gregg A, 1978. "The Demand for State Regulation of the Electric Utility Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 269-95, October.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2005.
"Markets For Power In The United States - An Interim Assessment,"
0512, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2006. "Markets for Power in the United States: An Interim Assessment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-36.
- Joskow, Paul L., 2005. "Markets for Power in the United States: An Interim Assessment," Working paper 270, Regulation2point0.
- Sah, Raaj Kumar & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1986.
"The Architecture of Economic Systems: Hierarchies and Polyarchies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 716-27, September.
- Raaj Kumar Sah & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1984. "The Architecture of Economic Systems: Hierarchies and Polyarchies," NBER Working Papers 1334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hogan, William W, 1992. "Contract Networks for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 211-42, September.
- Catherine D. Wolfram, 1999. "Measuring Duopoly Power in the British Electricity Spot Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 805-826, September.
- Robert Wilson, 2002. "Architecture of Power Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1299-1340, July.
- Christopher R. Knittel, 2006. "THE ADOPTION OF STATE ELECTRICITY REGULATION: THE ROLE OF INTEREST GROUPS -super-* ," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 201-222, 06.
- Quan, Nguyen T. & Michaels, Robert J., 2001. "Games or Opportunities: Bidding in the California Markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 99-108.
- Serra, Pablo, 2013. "Contract market power and its impact on the efficiency of the electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 653-662.
- Pollitt, M. J., 2011. "Lessons from the History of Independent System Operators in the Energy Sector, with applications to the Water Sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1153, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.