Modelling default contagion using multivariate phase-type distributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Derivatives Research.
Volume (Year): 14 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102989
Portfolio credit risk; Intensity-based models; Dynamic dependence modelling; CDS-correlation; Default contagion; Markov jump processes; Multivariate phase-type distributions; Matrix-analytic methods; Primary G33; G13; Secondary C02; C63; G32;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Pri - Economic Systems - - - - -
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- Sec - - - - - -
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P. Collin-Dufresne & R. Goldstein & J. Hugonnier, 2004. "A General Formula for Valuing Defaultable Securities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(5), pages 1377-1407, 09.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2001. "Counterparty Risk and the Pricing of Defaultable Securities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1765-1799, October.
- Søren Asmussen, 2000. "Matrix-analytic Models and their Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(2), pages 193-226.
- Stefan Weber & Kay Giesecke, 2003. "Credit Contagion and Aggregate Losses," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 246, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sidje, Roger B. & Stewart, William J., 1999. "A numerical study of large sparse matrix exponentials arising in Markov chains," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 345-368, January.
- Giesecke, Kay & Weber, Stefan, 2006. "Credit contagion and aggregate losses," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 741-767, May.
- Bielecki, Tomasz R. & Cousin, Areski & Crépey, Stéphane & Herbertsson, Alexander, 2011. "Dynamic Hedging of Portfolio Credit Risk in a Markov Copula Model (Previous title: Dynamic Modeling of Portfolio Credit Risk with Common Shocks)," Working Papers in Economics 502, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 12 Oct 2012.
- Nicole El Karoui & Monique Jeanblanc & Ying Jiao, 2013. "Density approach in modelling multi-defaults," Working Papers hal-00870492, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.