Matrix-analytic Models and their Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Statistics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bargès, Mathieu & Cossette, Hélène & Marceau, Étienne, 2009. "TVaR-based capital allocation with copulas," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 348-361, December.
- Asmussen, Søren & Avram, Florin & Pistorius, Martijn R., 2004. "Russian and American put options under exponential phase-type Lévy models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 79-111, January.
- Herbertsson, Alexander, 2007. "Modelling Default Contagion Using Multivariate Phase-Type Distributions," Working Papers in Economics 271, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Mathieu Bargès & Hélène Cossette & Etienne Marceau, 2009. "TVaR-based capital allocation with copulas," Working Papers hal-00431265, HAL.
- Herbertsson, Alexander & Rootzén, Holger, 2007. "Pricing k-th-to-default Swaps under Default Contagion: The Matrix-Analytic Approach," Working Papers in Economics 269, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Herbertsson, 2011. "Modelling default contagion using multivariate phase-type distributions," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-36, April.
- Montoro-Cazorla, Delia & Pérez-Ocón, Rafael, 2011. "Two shock and wear systems under repair standing a finite number of shocks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 298-307, October.
- Albrecher, Hansjorg & Boxma, Onno J., 2004. "A ruin model with dependence between claim sizes and claim intervals," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 245-254, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.