Exchange option pricing under stochastic volatility: a correlation expansion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Derivatives Research.
Volume (Year): 13 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102989
Options; Stochastic volatility; SDE’s; PDE’s; Margrabe’s formula; 60H10; 91B24; C020; G130;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 60H - - - - - -
- 91B - - - - - -
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elisa Alòs, 2006. "A generalization of the Hull and White formula with applications to option pricing approximation," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 353-365, September.
- Fabio Antonelli & Sergio Scarlatti, 2009. "Pricing options under stochastic volatility: a power series approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 269-303, April.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," NBER Working Papers 7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Quanwei Cao & Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, 1997. "Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm65, Yale School of Management.
- Chung, San-Lin & Wang, Yaw-Huei, 2008. "Bounds and prices of currency cross-rate options," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 631-642, May.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1978. "Call Option Pricing when the Exercise Price Is Uncertain, and the Valuation of Index Bonds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 169-76, March.
- Charles Quanwei Cao & Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, 1997. "Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm54, Yale School of Management.
- Margrabe, William, 1978. "The Value of an Option to Exchange One Asset for Another," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 177-86, March.
- Roger Lord & Remmert Koekkoek & Dick Van Dijk, 2010.
"A comparison of biased simulation schemes for stochastic volatility models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 177-194.
- Roger Lord & Remmert Koekkoek & Dick van Dijk, 2006. "A Comparison of Biased Simulation Schemes for Stochastic Volatility Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-046/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Jun 2007.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
- Stein, Elias M & Stein, Jeremy C, 1991. "Stock Price Distributions with Stochastic Volatility: An Analytic Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(4), pages 727-52.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Cao, Charles & Chen, Zhiwu, 1997. " Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 2003-49, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.