Governments, Trade Unions and the Macroeconomy: An Expository Analysis of the Political Business Cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 73 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Bartolomeo, 2013.
"The Cost Of Social Pacts,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 238-255, 07.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Nicola Acocella & Wilfried Pauwels, 2004.
"Is There any Scope for Corporatism in Stabilization Policies?,"
2009.154, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Pauwels, Wilfried, 2007. "Is there any scope for corporatism in stabilization policies?," MPRA Paper 3584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2005.
"Non-neutrality of economic policy: An application of the Tinbergen-Theil’s approach to a strategic context,"
0504035, EconWPA, revised 26 Apr 2005.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2005. "Non-neutrality of economic policy: An application of the Tinbergen-Theil's approach to a strategic context," Working Papers 82, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Bartolomeo & Wilfried Pauwels, 2010. "Is there any scope for corporatism in macroeconomic policies?," Empirica, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 403-424, November.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2005. "Controllability and non-neutrality of economic policy: The Tinbergen’s approach in a strategic context," Macroeconomics 0504034, EconWPA.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2001.
"Partisanship and fiscal policy co-ordination in a monetary union,"
- Acocella N. & Di Bartolomeo G., 2001. "Partisanship and fiscal policy co-ordination in a monetary union," Working Papers 2001013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Tirelli Patrizio, 2007.
"The macroeconomics of social pacts,"
0028, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.